Welcome!

Welcome!
Here you'll find photography, digital scrapbooking, love, family life, and a lot of my random thoughts. Enjoy!

Peter. My One and Only.

Peter. My One and Only.
My boyfriend, The Father of my unborn child, and the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

About Me

Min bilder
Josefin Hermansson
Contact me: jillysilly_87@hotmail.com
Visa hela min profil
torsdag 28 januari 2010

My first digital scrapbooking results...

Hey!

I've got the day off work, and I thought I'd try digital scrapbooking. I have seen many samples of digital scrapbooking, and they are actually very pretty!
"This must be perfect for people with small children in the house" I thought the first time I heard of it. I mean, it's all on the computer, the supplies never goes empty, you can use the same decorations time after time without running out of them and having to buy new ones so it's cheaper as well! And, the best of all- The kids will never find small pearls, threads or anything like that on the floor several days after you were scrapping! It's perfect!

I guess it's not quite as fun as sitting with a couple of friends around the kitchentable, but still... It's very practical!
I found some old pictures of me and Peter, taken this summer, in the studio. So, I tried this digital trend today and here are my results...

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

I love these pages you made! Digital scrapbooking is great. I've done a few things myself and only printed one thing. And I just framed it! It is very convenient though.

Vickie sa...

Nice pages! I am trying to get on the digi scrapping movement but my computer is so old that the program I downloaded takes forever!!

So for the time being I will have to stick with scissors and tape;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

Pia sa...

Jätte fint! Så nu har du också börjat med digi scrap!

När är det du ska ha barn?

Hoppas att allt är bra med er!

Kram Pia

matts sa...

men vilket program ska man andvända please tippsa mig