Welcome!

Welcome!
Here you'll find photography, digital scrapbooking, love, family life, and a lot of my random thoughts. Enjoy!

Peter. My One and Only.

Peter. My One and Only.
My boyfriend, The Father of my unborn child, and the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

About Me

Min bilder
Josefin Hermansson
Contact me: jillysilly_87@hotmail.com
Visa hela min profil
onsdag 27 januari 2010

A fresh start...

Hi there!

I was thinking about this blog for a while, and decided to stop using it. I don't have many followers, and that kind of made me lose interest.
Then, a few days ago, by accident, I came across another blogg. An American one. And that made me wonder; Maybe I should start to use English instead? I mean, it's easier for EVERYONE to understand what I'm writing, and I have a lot of friends who's not here simply because they don't know Swedish. So.. Here I go, again. This time in English...

1 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Hi! Thanks for leaving that comment on my blog! I was excited to see it. And congratulations on your pregnancy as well! Is it your first? This is my first and I'm so excited. We're having a boy. How about you guys? I am glad you came across my blog, I'm excited to check up on yours and the fun baby stuff going on! :)